Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Doll's Room

Hi Guys, it's Matilda, making my first ever post.
As you know, we are in a totally cool Boarding School!
So, we have a totally cool room!
 This is our room. It is between Erin's dressing table and bedside table.
 Meredith uses her laptop on the toybox, and holds her Kit Kittredge doll.
 Her bed is the bottom bunk. She has a toy rabbit. We have matching.
 This is our shoe area. It's also our walkway. Meredith forgot to pick up her glue stick in the left hand corner.
 This is Meredith's clothes bag under the bed.
 This is mine.
 This is my bed. Ive got the top bunk. Ive got my bunny and my Only Hearts Club doll, Karina. Felicity Merriman and I love to read her book together.
These are our canvas's. I love GirlOfTheYearStudios on YouTube and Meredith love Stephenswodadancer.

So that was a tour of our room!
Love MJ.

1 comment:

  1. Hya! It's Meredith!
    Yes, that was our room, but Matilda "forgot" to say that I did the comment too. She is, I guess an attention seeker or something. I supose she i the acting type, so I guess she is practising for her acception speech for if she wins an award in the future.
    <3 Mere.

    ReplyDelete