Thursday, September 22, 2011

Marie-Grace

Hey guys!So I have decided to get Marie-Grace, which I'm naming Milly-Grace Eloise Everson. I'm getting in the package:-

  • Marie-Grace Doll, Book and Accessories
  • Marie-Grace's Nightgown
  • True Style Outfit + Charm
So I will be making an opening video.

Oh, BTW, check out the 2nd Edition of Australian Girl Doll Amy!
I'm getting her for Christmas, and proberly pre-ordering her too. Her name will be Amalia 'Amy' Lucy Gwendoline R, after my great grandma that passed away a month ago, Lucy Gwendoline W. She will be missed.

Lucy Gwendoline W.
Born:- 2nd January 1921
Died:- 25th August 2011 (age 90)
R.I.P, my Nanna Lou.

Love,
Erin.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute doll! She’s like a young girl who’s very happy to go out and eat ice cream with her friends on a Sunday. Or a wedding flower girl who is very pleased to walk on the aisle. The name you chose for her was great, fits her cuteness well. My condolences to your great grandma. I can’t wait to see the doll that you’ll be naming after her.


    Chris Jeffery

    ReplyDelete