Thursday, October 6, 2011

Updates

So, I have been posting more regularly now. Milly-Grace is gorgeous, I checked her out and she is beyond amazing, drop dead gorgeous! The dentist wasn't so bad after all, but I never want to taste the anesethic again.
I also am getting two Monster High dolls for my birthday, Lagoona Blue and Ghoulia Yelps, they are so cute!
With my birthday money, I'm going to purchase a camera, so my videos are better! The school hols' are almost finished, so I get the first day back off cause I have to go to the dentist AGAIN to get the other two teeth out, who BTW, is my mum's ex boyfriend(hehehe!), then the next day is my birthday, so I get the day off also.

Love ya,

Erin,MJ,MS,MI, Cutie-pie and soon Milly-G.

PS:- My blog will have a seperate Monster High doll part, like I have Meet the Dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment